Plan a great evening for your high school students. Clad in their official dress and raring to go and have fun, there is nothing as special as young people enjoying their prom night experience. We will make sure the evening is great as we drive them to their dinner and later on to the night prom in our luxurious limos.
After the night prom, the students might want a memorable night-time trip to Chicago or a peaceful ride to the night party. No matter their choice, we will make it an unforgettable experience.
Tips for Teenagers for Excellent Prom Transportation
1. Consult your friends ahead of time: The demand for prom transportation is always high during the spring season because of graduations, proms and weddings. Talk to your friends beforehand so that you can make your reservations and acquire the limousine you desire.
2. Leave enough room for photos: you will certainly want to keep some photos for future reference, so arrange for pre-prom photographs to be taken at a given location. This will help you avoid wasting time that you would otherwise use for taking photos and having fun with your friends. You may event want to ask your vehicle driver to park the vehicle at a given location to join you in the photo session.
3. Turn up in style: Our presidential limousines provide six, ten and fourteen- passenger Luxury Limousines, Fourteen-Passenger Expedition Limousines as well as Twenty Passenger Hummer and Limo and Part Buses for Proms.
4. Prolong the night: take you time to enjoy the after prom party. Bear in mind that you need to book your vehicle a few hours before the scheduled time to ensure you get enough time to have fun. So relax, have fun and enjoy the prom experience. Tips for Parents/Guardians for
Excellent Prom Transportation
– Request Deluxe Chicago Limo to provide you with our Prom Promise: this is an agreement document that teens need to sign before heading out to their prom party to ensure they do not indulge in alcohol or drugs in the process. Many trusted limousine transportation agencies provide this document as a way of assuring parent of the safety of their teens during the prom night. Our company appreciates that a special occasion must be cherished for a great time. We ensure all prom bookings have a certified Prom Promise available before releasing our limousines.
– Give our Limos a blackout: We will follow your rules and ensure we transport your children at a given time at given places only.
– Check with various industry bodies to ensure the company you are considering is trustworthy. Make certain that company has proper permits such as the state livery association from the Chicago Limousine Association.
– Don’t forget to relax and enjoy: We only employ highly qualified drivers with the right license. The chauffeurs know how to transport excited kids throughout the day, so they will always maintain a safe and conducive atmosphere.
For more information, visit our homepage.